Update: Corona Virus Notice
Published 2020-05-12 11:24:39
The West Bay Sanitary District Administration Office will be open to customers on Monday thru Thursday from 9am-3pm and Fridays by appointment. All customers are required to wear face coverings and practice social distancing of at least 6 feet. Telephone hours will remain the same Monday–Friday 8am-4:30pm.
We encourage customers to arrange remote permitting by emailing the pre-permit application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 321-0384 for more information. Sewer permits will be issued in the order received.
To schedule service calls and inspections you will be asked the following questions so that we may notify our service technician and provide the greatest protection for you and our staff:
• Have you or anyone in your household been in contact with anyone with the Corona Virus in the last 30 days?
• Do you or anyone in your household have symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath?
• Have you or anyone in your household traveled outside of the US in the last 30 days?
• Is this a sewer emergency?
Please be assured the District is taking every precaution to reduce the risk of exposure to the public and our staff, such as:
• Practicing social distancing and good personal hygiene
• Wearing protective gear when visiting customers’ homes
• Staying home from work when ill
• Avoiding crowds and social settings until further notice
• Asking the pre-screening questions above prior to arriving on site